Congratulations chuy and all the other 2010 VT grads!

<p>With the last week of school for the 2010 year fast approaching and with Spring Commencement next weekend I just wanted to offer my graduation congratulations to chuy and the other seniors who read/post on these boards. chuy you in particular have been so incredibly helpful over the years by taking a lot of your time to answer the many questions from incoming students and parents alike. </p>

<p>I wish you and your classmates all of the best as you start the next phase of your life! Don't forget about us over here on cc and pop in when you can! Go HOKIES!</p>

<p>Thanks! I finished up the last of my work yesterday, so now I’m just coasting till graduation. It’s been a fun four years.</p>

<p>You guys have been a huge help to me too, including when I was the one asking all of the questions. Be sure to pop in every once in a while to say hi!</p>

<p>I’m going to stay active here, and I know a few other people I’m thinking of enlisting as well. In any case, having all of the posts made by you guys to search through and direct people to will be a huge asset that you didn’t have.</p>

<p>Congrats on finishing and good luck with the next steps you’re taking in your lives. As a community, I think I speak for all of us when we say we’re grateful.</p>

<p>Haha, I’m seriously going to start saving up to buy a nice little weekend house here one day.</p>

<p>GoTechGo, are you a graduating senior, too? You have also been a great help on here. I didn’t realize that you were leaving as well. I had to laugh about your post re: getting a house. My husband is eyeing that area for our retirement…It is going to be a battle though, because I want to be near the beach :)</p>