Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

Were you able to get to the student center that was mentioned above?

Yes

ok, did you see “View aid” or " Accept/Decline aid"?

yes

Where did you see “inquiry access denied”? Is it 2024?

Did you click on “View aid”? If you did, were you directed to another screen?

when I clicked “View aid” and I saw access denied . Yes it is 2024

1 Like

Is this one?

1 Like

how did you get to the Student Center?

1 Like

yes. same thing

it is not under student center.

Here is the post about student center

no idea how to find “student center”
I wish the commenter would show a screen shot, minus the personal info.

I think someone posted how to find it the other day, maybe in mid of March?

I found it - thank you!! Here it is (and PS I think its a glitch, I was able to view my son’s demographic info as well). It looks sort of like the UMich Friend Account you can create after you apply. Only worked on iphone - the Home Screen I describe below did not show up on computer or iPad browsers.

Here’s the post from February:
"From that screen above (in boyflutemom post), hit the three dots on the upper right for preferences. Once there hit 3 dots again in upper right and there is a Home Screen button that takes you to the screen shown above.

In that section is a whole bunch of demographic info and links. I also can’t get to any financial aid info.

Son applied RD."

1 Like

If everyone can get to the student center on iphone, then it probably doesn’t mean much unless it means everyone get accepted.

Good luck!

Yes, I also have Account Activity and Pending Financial Aid in a drop down below it titled Other Financial Information.

It’s not the access to Student Center that I am curious about, it is the Student ID listed under demographics.

Thank you for sharing the directions- I was away from the computer. Is a student ID listed (that is different from the applicant ID in the applicant portal) with the demographic info that

1 Like

It is in Student Center.

It seems that lots of people here are able to access to the student center on iphone. I hope it really means a good sigh to everyone here.

3 Likes