Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

the page still won’t load if i click accept or deny award. is the photo you sent earlier what you see when you click that?

yep, after i accepted their terms and conditions

1 Like

it sounds like it’s a good sign for you! good luck! idk why mine just won’t even load.

1 Like

thank you, but i think it means nothing, we’ll see! try using another browser, i think that’s the reason you can’t open the page

Still isn’t working, so I think it means something is going on behind the scenes but who knows?

i’m soo nervous, hope we will get in lol

1 Like

yes for sure

What do you see when you click view financial aid?

i see Inquiry access denied

1 Like

Same here.
And we also see award access not available when we click on accept/deny award.
So I guess everyone sees the same thing.

2 Likes

yes, i think so too, we just have to wait 5 more days

1 Like

I’ve tried various things with the FA portal and I believe it means nothing. If you search up “Cornell FA Portal” on Google, there are two links and going through each yields different responses (either “inquiry access denied” or “unauthorized” or something). I wouldn’t read too much into this.

has someone with a 3.6 gotten in?

where do i see accept/deny award?

1 Like

As an international student, does not getting the non-tax filer mean there is a rejection? Has anyone gotten in without the non-tax filer?

So here’s what I know from the ED thread and from speaking to people over discord/social:
If you’re int’l applying for aid, you must get an email from Cornell fin aid about 3-5 days prior to decisions.
If you don’t, you’re either rejected or waitlisted. Every ED int’l who got an email, got in. Noone got in without one
(Note: Doesn’t apply to domestics)

where does this show?
this is for all applicants or only international applicants?

im domestic and i got a cornell financial aid email. does it mean anything?

Here is a potential early test of admission. See if you are allowed to register for this using your app login and password: Sign In | Cornell Days

1 Like

gives an error