Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

same for us

2 Likes

the same shirt is available to buy in the Cornell store.

2 Likes

just got an email from the cornell finaid department asking me to a submit a document. considering that it’s 6 days out, can this be interpreted as a good sign?

3 Likes

I think so

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

My senior just realized that her unweighted GPA is a 4.0 but that she incorrectly put that it was a 3.6 on all of the places where students self-enter the gpa on applications. Considering how important GPA is for determining academic readiness, is this error likely to have cost her admission to all the super competitive programs she applied to?

1 Like

your counselor sends your official transcript right? so i think colleges will be able to recognize the mistake based off the actual transcript
 but i’m not sure

2 Likes

What docs are they asking for?

1 Like

around what time are the decisions out on Thur Mar 30?

7 pm eastern standard time!

1 Like

They would see her unweighted GPA on the transcript the school submits, I wouldnt worry

1 Like

hello, when i click on “Accept/Decline Aid” or “View Financial Aid” i see “consent to conducting business with the financial aid office at cornell university using electronic methods” then long text and checkbox “acknowledge”

1 Like

can you see your award after that?

tbh i decided not to click on “acknowledge,” i think i can trigger something, i don’t think it means something tho

it’s a terms and conditions for using the website lol. It won’t trigger anything

3 Likes

ok i clicked and saw “Award access not available”

2 Likes

when i click view award i get the same inquiry access denied and when i click accept or deny award it just loads and won’t move to the next page

yeah when i clicked for the first time the award page was also blocked for me, but then it worked, try clicking again

1 Like

wait so do you see your award?

1 Like

2 Likes