Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

None. The Transfer Option is not guaranteed admission though highly likely if you meet certain criteria (different for each college).

Do you have the " Important Note for All Applicants
Cornell University requires official documentation as part of the application process. For students who are admitted and enroll, the Undergraduate Admissions Office verifies the authenticity of information submitted as part of the application process for a random sampling of entering students." ? I guess so as it says all applicants in bold.

i have that

does cornell have admitted stuents portal

yea

can u send it pls

yes and my address is still there. did anyone’s address disappear?

No waitlist button on ours. it seems odd that that would show on anyone’s portal. Can whoever has the waitlist button send a pic?

i have two mailing addresses and no waitlist button either.

1 Like

i think the waitlist upload option disappeared for everyone when the checklist was removed.

1 Like

send what

yes, the checklist and the drop down box are removed for everyone it seems.

2 Likes

Would Cornell still ask you to submit missing financial aid documents if you aren’t accepted? I just got an email and I doubt they would accept me

1 Like

I know someone in our school received an email asking to file CSS this Tuesday. It might be a good sign. Good luck!

would be a sick joke

1 Like

Sadly, the admissions office and financial aid office do their work completely independently of each other. So, getting a message from the financial aid office means nothing in terms of hinting at admissions decisions.

1 Like

I just found out Cornell urged people applying engineering to have a rec letter from a calc or pre calc teacher. I instead got one from my CS teacher and my Engineering teacher. I’m applying CS at Cornell am I fine?

1 Like

I don’t know for sure, but that seems fine to me, assuming they spoke well of your math capabilities.

None of the portal astrology for Cornell was accurate last year so don’t stress! My child was deferred from ED and accepted RD with no likely letter provided. TBH we were a bit shocked after having gone through a week of multiple waitlists and rejections but that all became irrelevant when the Cornell acceptance arrived! Best of luck!!!

15 Likes

Comments like this are giving me hope for tmrw :pray:

5 Likes