Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

I was able to access the Student Center and view the FA with your method, but again does not mean much…
I received FA offer from CMU but got waitlisted. Admissions and FA Offices work independently.

1 Like

Guys just wait the 3.5 hours and don’t spoil it for yourself.

1 Like

Access denied here too

That’s what I was thinking (hoping). Still holding out for a chance for acceptance.

So do we think the waitlist access thing still holds true? Were some AOs browsing the thread and disabled the link, or were they still uploading decisions so access was diff for everyone?

3 Likes

Only time will tell.

Is everyone clicking “Acknowledge” on the lengthy form and seeing this?

yes i think

Is it safe to do so? Also—I need to upload a signed copy of my tax returns, which appears in the student center as a “to do”.

I also see a bunch of enrollment stuff. All the links work when I click them.

What happens when you click view financial aid?

1 Like

Upload them to IDOC, Cornell will grab them from IDOC…we just got the same request last week - and a few days later after I uploaded the documents, my to-do list was empty again

which form?

what form are we talking about?

I’m scared to click acknowledge. I’d rather wait until 7pm. I do see demographic information on the portal. I don’t have access to actually enroll. There is a to-do item for my tax returns. I don’t think I’d be able to see any of my financial aid information since it is not complete.

1 Like

where are you seeing “acknowledge”?

When I click on view financial aid. It pops up with an electronic acknowledgement form for communication about financial aid information.

do you have the link for that? like is it just this place: Login

I think so. Press preferences once you log in, then home.

Yeah… they’ve been requesting for a bit. Last request was 3/20 though…

2 Likes