CWRU Class of 2025 Official Discussion Thread

Update: I logged onto gmail with it. There was just a financial aid email from a while ago, but it probably doesn’t mean anything pertaining to admission lol

Where is the Gmail, can somebody please clarify? We see just the case.edu. email address.

when you log in to that case email that they provide you via google, you can click on a menu tab that leads you to the gmail of the case account

got it, thanks.

After looking around in Canvas this is my understanding. The network ID they provided when they received the application is from their PeopleSoft system, so, it would have created an email address, given access to canvas and perhaps given permission to other things as well. It may or may not mean anything. I am trying not to get my daughter’s hopes up.

1 Like

I agree. I’m not reading anything into it. I’m not even mentioning to my D.

3 Likes

same, especially since all of us have it. Anyway, here’s to hoping we all get in

5 Likes

Wait, I was accepted ED and I don’t see a canvas account? Am I missing something?

No I wouldn’t worry, I figured how they were able to attain the canvas site from the login. Instead of using the portal given in the email after submission, they went via google searching “Case Western Portal”, and clicked on “Single Sign On”, which let them to the canvas page as opposed to the checklist you would view after using the specific link.

@ttb1263

1 Like

@ttb1263 The maximum merit is full tuition…those are via the scholarship competitions.

1 Like

Pm or am?

There was an email, I think it was 8pm est

3 Likes

hi guys! are we supposed to receive another email or will we see our decision in the portal

Check portal at 8

1 Like

The email I got on Friday announcing the postponement said " We will send Early Action applicants an email providing a link to the secure webpage with their admission status. We will begin sending notifications on Tuesday, Dec. 22, beginning at 8 p.m. EST." Not sure if this “secure webpage” is the app portal or not, but we should get an email!

wonder if it comes out exactly at 8 or in waves? I’m anxious

Ed came out in “waves” so I would expect the same for ea

How spread apart were the waves

I’m so anxious