Davidson College Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Davidson College offers Early Decision but does not offer Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Fall 2022 admission Early Decision (ED) deadline for Davidson College is November 15.

All ED1 applications should receive an admissions decision by December 15. Last year, Davidson College admitted 347 of the 713 applicants who applied early decision. The acceptance rate was 48.67%.

For more information visit the Davidson College page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Davidson College applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Davidson College? Why Davidson College? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Davidson College topics visit the davidson-college tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Davidson College Early Decision?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

Anyone else out there waiting on ED1 from Davidson College? Do folks know if they ever release early ahead of the 12/15 date?

waiting here for DS’22. his strong first choice. we have no idea on release date!

Hi there. My daughter called Davidson admissions Monday. The person first said decisions are typically released at 9 pm on the 15th. Then she said “but it may be on the 14th since we are ahead this year”. For what it’s worth :woman_shrugging:. Good luck to everyone! Truly you will end up where you belong.

1 Like

Thank you! My son’s friends heard from Wash U. and other schools today and so tension is building!

The portal has been updated! Decisions out Tues the 14th at 9 pm.

4 Likes

My son just got text reconfirming the 9 p.m. decision tonight. Good luck to all!

2 Likes

We have a very happy camper here tonight and hope others also got good news! #davidson2026

3 Likes

Anyone apply ED2?

1 Like

i just got accepted ed2!

3 Likes

Hiiii I also got in ED2!!!

1 Like

Is anyone who applied ED2 willing to post stats (admitted/deferred/denied)? We have a senior who applied RD.

My daughter was admitted ED2. 4.1 GPA.

Has anyone received results of scholarship applications?

1 Like

Have all RD applicants received an email from Davidson about when to expect the regular decision? Still not received one…

We haven’t. But it looks like others have?

Yes, it seems some have received the email. Not sure what to make of it?

When are rd expected?

Congrats! what were her ecs like?