Despite the Hand Wringing, Still #1

<p>[Alabama</a>, Oregon, Ohio State headline latest AP Poll | Campus Union - SI.com](<a href=“AP Poll: Clemson moves to No. 4; Washington enters at No. 20 - Sports Illustrated”>AP Poll: Clemson moves to No. 4; Washington enters at No. 20 - Sports Illustrated)</p>

<p>Roll Tide! :)</p>

<p>The entire Week 2 AP Poll is below (first-place votes inside the parentheses):</p>

<p>1) Alabama (58)
2) Oregon
3) Ohio State (1)
4) Clemson (1)
5) Stanford
6) South Carolina
7) Texas A&M
8) Louisville
9) LSU
10) Florida State
11) Georgia
12) Florida
13) Oklahoma State
14) Notre Dame
15) Texas
16) Oklahoma
17) Michigan
18) UCLA
19) Northwestern
20) Washington
21) Wisconsin
22) Nebraska
23) Baylor
24) TCU
25) USC</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I guess the voting folks have confidence that Saban, Nuss, and Smart will get everything together for the rest of the season.</p>

<p>Good for Clemson. Enjoyed seeing them beat UGA.</p>

<p>Yeah, the Tide’s on top again.</p>

<p>The Clemson vs Georgia was fun to watch. I will be watching both of their games this weekend as Bama has a bye week. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Did Kenny Bell just retire from the team?</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Wide Receiver Kenny Bell ‘hanging up his cleats’ - Bama Hammer - An Alabama Crimson Tide Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.](<a href=“http://bamahammer.com/2013/09/03/alabama-wide-receiver-kenny-bell-hanging-up-his-cleats/]Alabama”>http://bamahammer.com/2013/09/03/alabama-wide-receiver-kenny-bell-hanging-up-his-cleats/)</p>

<p>yes, he wants to spend more time with his kids.</p>

<p>And Kenny Bell is back…</p>

<p>What? Has he changed his mind? I guess he wants to go pro? </p>

<p>He has already graduated.</p>

<p>Edited to add… I see that Saban gave him the day off to take care of some personal things.</p>

<p>Kenny’s tweet tonight:</p>

<p>Kenny bell @TheKennyBell7
I’m back with the team!! Just needed time to myself for a day but I couldn’t leave my boy @10ajmccarron we ended this run together. #16
about 1 hour ago</p>

<p>Yea!!!</p>

<p>Who says you can’t unring the Bell? ;)</p>

<p>Great news! Roll Tide!</p>