details about purdue...

<p>how are the parties? the dorms? the city? is it still a nice school even if i'm not going into engineering? and granted, shallow, but nonetheless... are the guys hot? haha let me know if you know anything about it</p>

<p>Im going to be flying out there this thursday, accepted freshman engineering. Im scheduled for a campus walk through and an engineering tour as well. Ill hopefully be able to check the college out on friday night as well, so ill see how it goes I guess. Im a guy, so I really cant help you out with the third question, lol, but where are you living now? Im here at Lake Tahoe, Nevada.</p>

<p>I am a guy going to Purdue and I am sexy......oh yeah!!!!!! but seriously, you can find good parties and hot guys at any big state schools. Although I have to say that town of West Lafayette is nothing more than cornfields and some run-down factories but at least Indianapolis is an hour away and Chicago 2.5 hours. The dorms are okay you can go on housing.purdue.edu to check them out.</p>

<p>thanks guys, let me know how things turn out... by the way, clrlake, im from milwaukee.</p>