Does anyone know how to pay the deposit for the binghamton advantage program?

I haven’t recived any information yet.

You will get a letter in the mail with instructions and an application to mail in with a check for $350.00

Have you recieved the letter already?

Yes , It came Friday. Are you going to do it ?

Yes I would like to! I haven’t recieved anything in the mail which is kind of annoying. Are you?

My son is . You can email Zdubord@binghamton.edu. He actually emailed the application to my son before he got the letter in the mail.

Thank you so much! I did call earlier this morning and they told me no one received anything in the mail yet. I will use that email though hopefully it helps.

I got mine in the mail. I sent in a deposit after two days so hopefully there’s a spot. I’m kind of wary about this program, but I really like Binghamton. I still want to check out Oneonta though before I make a final decision.

Once you send in the deposit doesn’t that mean you’ve made a decision? And there should definitely be a spot open for u! I don’t know why BU is taking so long with me!

Once you send in the deposit you are in. The email definitely works. My son faxed it to the number they gave us on Friday & they called today to take deposit over the phone.

Okay, I did email now I just have to wait for a reply. I hope this doesn’t effect my chances of getting into the program…