Does financial aid cover certificate programs at private universities?

So I’m new here and decided to ask this community if it’s possible to get financial aid to cover the cost of a certificate program. Will I be able to get any grants such as Pell grants, scholarships, or loans either subsidized or unsubsidized to help me afford this program at Syracuse University in New York. Are there organizations that could also help? Thank you.

What certificate program are you talking about?

If it’s affiliated with syracuse, why don’t you ask them?

3 Likes

The project management certificate is the one I applied for. Sorry I’m new here so I didn’t know I could ask that over there. Just wondering what my options are pretty much just to keep costs down which would be nice.

Look at the program and see if they offer aid or discounts - like my mba school has a regular price and alum price . But these type things are typically for profit.

1 Like

Regular federal financial aid will not be available for that certificate program. There is a small grant offered by the university. Here is an information page on the program: https://professionalstudies.syracuse.edu/academics/online/project-management-certificate/?redirect. You can contact them or attend an online information session to ask questions.

4 Likes