Does the campus feel like a campus?

<p>There are many similarities in the two schools, therefore it is easy to see why you agonize over the differences. I know many students who are equally passionate about each school, groups of HS friends become split in their choice of UW or U of M. Since you are having trouble deciding between two fairly equal schools let the finances make the deciding vote. You can get a good education and be happy at both schools, you have to ask yourself if a big price difference/loan is worth it. Save your money for life after college and have no regrets. </p>

<p>Addenda- Remember, despite all the out of class attractions, your primary reason to be at any school is the academics- more of your time will be spent on them than the rest of it. Make sure your decision gives you the courses/major you want. If one school has the much better program for you it will be worth the extra money.</p>

<p>Unfortunately, price is not an issue at all. I will pay the excact same price to go to Minnesota versus Wisconsin. The ONLY difference in price between the two schools would be the dinning programs. I think I may be saving about a $1000 by going to madison in that regard, but that isn't enough to make me steer towards it just yet. I guess that would be $4,000 (though, likly, not that much), but it still just isen't enough to make a final decision with.</p>

<p>You're posting on the UW site, I am very much biased towards it. Great dorm food variety, plan (or lack of one) and hours- including delivery! Consider the classes you would take for your major- definitely compare the academic requirements. The most important factor is that.</p>