Dorms

<p>I got Kronshage :)</p>

<p>Was one of my top choices... very happy I suppose (hopefully I'm not being a little naive in choosing scenery over pretty much everything :P).</p>

<p>And my house is Mack</p>

<p>With a roommate from Minnesota...</p>

<p>Ps is anybody planning on contacting their roommate before the year begins, or just waiting?</p>

<p>definitely contact the roommate to find out who will bring what, like a tv, video games, fans and whatnot. plus then you won't go into it blind. facebook works very nicely</p>

<p>yeah, i'm an international student living in bradley, so i think we're gonna be right next to each other! my roomate contacted me with the housing info and stuff, hes from wisconsin itself. we emailed each other a couple of times, so it was all good. definately excited about next year!</p>

<p>Do check on who might bring the allowed one microwave oven per room, any large rug, any coordination of "home decor". Having two fans won't hurt, choosing to loft or not loft can be an individual decision, as can bedding color choices- don't let yourself be talked into a loft if you want both feet on the floor, or a color you don't want. It is nice to know about the person you will be sharing space with for the next school year. You may live together without seeing much of each other, or become friends. Enjoy.</p>

<p>I'll be in Fredrick. I' also an international student and my room mate is also from Wisconsin. But my room mate hasn't contacted me yet. And he hasn't left his Email address. Maybe he doesn't want any interuption in the summer? Should I contact him anyway?</p>

<p>I would contact him. He might just be shy, or maybe he is wondering the same thing about why you haven't contacted him?</p>

<p>:)</p>