Duke Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Does anyone know when decisions are released? Are they definitely on the 31st?

They haven’t announced a date yet but in past years they’ve released on Ivy Day. That’s why we’re guessing the 31st.

Portal has been saying April 1- but I guess that could change ?

No, it has always said:

by Friday, April 1.

(note the “by”)

Ahhhh👍🏼

My DS said he’s fully anticipating a rejection but in the event he’s wrong, is Duke doing any in-person events for admitted students over typical hs spring breaks?

Did the withdrawal form always have a yellow highlight on it ?

I think this is a recent change.

1 Like

So, everyone has it then.

Nope not for me

Mine turns red when I hover over it :flushed: not looking too good right now

In the second tab on the portal, Application details and updates.
1E03BFBA-A41D-46AC-926A-CED6CAFAA5EA

1 Like

What turns red?

i think a bunch of people received likely letters an hour ago! they said it was an invitation from duke’s black student alliance!

1 Like

Never mind, I have what you have on your screen. I never went to the second tab but I have exactly what you have with the yellow highlight.

I was hovering over the link on the side with the text that says: “If you were admitted under another school’s binding Early Decision agreement, or if you are no longer interested in Duke University, you may withdraw your Duke application here. An email confirmation will be sent upon form submission.” So that’s why I was confused

1 Like

Yup, one of my school friends said that he got one, too

1 Like

Did anyone submit the optional portfolio via SlideRoom? My daughter did this, submitting two dance reels using multiple clips and an essay. Is this something that is given much consideration? It was quite the project to create and edit and I’m just hoping it might help.

Where are you reading this?

For everyone who got BSAI, what do your financial aid checklists look like? Are the documents downloaded on more recent dates?

a lot of ppl on reddit got the invitation. one of my friends also got one