Duke Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

That makes sense. I mean you never know! I’m just assuming a no for me because only one person in the past 10 years has gotten in from my high school. My profile as an applicant isn’t bad by any means and has had me accepted into some good schools and large scholarships, but one of my Duke essays was meh, so I’m putting my chances close to 0!

I just want to know my decision and hate how they’re playing games :confused:

Agreed. I’m predicting they’re going to announce 03/31 as the release date by Monday.

1 Like

I only have FAFSA and CSS, and they both say received. How do you have 8 items and does it say downloaded or received?

1 Like

1 Like

Same… did you have an interview?

1 Like

Interesting… my DS only has FAFSA and CSS showing.

1 Like

This is what mine looks like, except an earlier date (March 9th). I really don’t think this means anything though because my one essay was bad (in terms of content I picked to talk about LOL) that it would be laughable if they let me in. But if not everyone has it then maybe it could mean something; from a logical perspective it would make sense that they would only process FA later for those they are interested in admitting. We need more people here to chime in if they see this screen.

2 Likes

S22 has financial documents showed as received on 3/18/22. A data point for future applicants, will report back his result once released

Is everyone showing March dates for the Financial Aid docs? If so, then it’s probably a poor indicator. Are some showing earlier dates for all the docs?

The only thing that you’ll see on the portal that means anything is a notification that contains either the word “congratulations” or the word “regret.”

14 Likes

Same with my DD’s. I’m not confident about this.

No updates on finan aid docs

1 Like

Does anyone have an award date for Duke on the CSS profile? That was a pretty good indicator for Tulane.

I don’t have one.

1 Like

Could you explain what “an award date” means?

1 Like

I think they’re referring to “Award Letter Date” in the CSS profile application where it lists all your schools along with CSS code, submission date, etc.

2 Likes

I have an award letter date from a school I was waitlisted from, so I don’t think it’s any indication.

1 Like

Have one on a rejected school too. With Tulane the dates were different for EA for accepted vs deferred.

Earlier dates from when the forms were first submitted.

1 Like

duke is my last decision (the only one that i care about)! just got waitlisted by rice so things aren’t looking great for me lol

3 Likes