Duke Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

yes, I have 10 or so items listed.

I can’t see my FA checklist, can you please let me know from where are you able to check?

My checklist is gone.

“my financial aid checklist” tab

Shoot I’m guessing it’s bad to have a checklist? Did any of you have the more recent March dates with yours before it disappeared?

Oh that for me im an international student so I only have “Foreign Financial Aid Application” tab.

Does she have a good list of items on her financial aid checklist? I am just curious, all I have are the basic 3 from January.

1 Like

The first tab disappeared, I still see ‘application details’ and FA checklist tabs.

Its on the third tab to the right of the one that disappeared.

Oh, that’s what I see as well. I don’t know what I’m thinking, I think I thought it was completely gone. False alarm I guess!

Isnt it a good thing to have a list in March? Why would they download forms, if they didnt need them?

1 Like

Wait the “my financial aid checklist is gone”? I still have that. I’m so confused lol

2 Likes

Just the admission checklist is gone.

1 Like

I have this on my portal.

Didnt mean international students, sorry not sure of the procedure for aid for them.

Ah alright is there any international student who legit has the same thing as mine?

I have that as well and I’m international also I have my parent 2 household waived

1 Like

Sorry if this was already asked, when is the official notification release date?

To my knowledge they haven’t officially said anything, but it is almost certain it will be Thursday OR Friday…so one of those two dates!

The application “Details and Updates” tab changed.

Only showing basic application details and academic interest.