Current Decision Plan: Regular Decision
Current Academic Interest: Arts & Sciences

Blockquote
Current Testing Plan preference: Y
Current Financial Aid application status: Y
Current Decision Plan: Regular Decision
Current Academic Interest: Arts & Sciences

yes, exactly like that.

I don’t have anything else bellow. Before, I had the option to withdraw, send additional info, etc.

Official date is March 31st

Where/when was this announced?

1 Like

Application Checklist tab is there but there is the following message:

Your application materials have been received, and your admissions checklist is now suppressed (financial aid checklist remains active) as we complete our evaluation process.

A student who received a likely letter spoke with their admission counsellor and the staff said decisions would be released March 31st. This information also corresponds with Duke’s history of releasing admissions decisions the same day as ivy day.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes I agree with the latter point which I’ve mentioned up-thread (same day as Ivies). But wasn’t sure if they had officially announced.

1 Like

I have “foreign tax return”

I don’t know ion have that i only that financial aid application tab idk why is it so?

Hmmm idek lol

Do you know around what time on the 31st?

Hey! Did anyone here (especially intls) get asked to send their " Dependent students verfication form through IDOC? It was recently added and I didn’t even check IDOC in a very long time.

No I have not

Did you receive an email prompting you ?

yes from IDOC

No I havent received anything when I logged onto idoc it said all my documents have been submitted and processed and on my duke portal my foreign aid supplement is received and parent 2 household waived

My DD reported that her withdraw button was gone too. She’s asleep now, though, and I can’t log in to see if the FA and App checklists are changed in any way (and I wouldn’t know it if they were! lol).

i’ve seen the thread on reddit…so has anyone received any likely letters besides the bsai (black student alliance) ones?

Is getting IDOC requests from duke or having 5+ items on your fin aid checklist a good sign?

It’s a sign that they are requesting documents… and nothing more.

1 Like