Duke Class of 2027 Official Thread

gone

Do internationals get in without interviews?

Mine is gone too.

I believe so? Iā€™m also an international applicant. Got interviewed in February. On their website, it mentions that the interviews are based on availability.

On* February. Sorry!

I hope so lol

Same here.

1 Like

I got a likely and mine just says ā€œapplicantā€ not complete.

mine says current decision, and is under the complete column. if you click on it though, it says decided

Were you early decision and deferred? Iā€™m the same exact but I was early decision deferred.

1 Like

Yes, but is it under the complete column? Mine also says ā€œApplicantā€ but is under the complete column.

no, im RD.

did you get a likely?

nope

1 Like

I am inclined to believe that slate has no significance because mine has looked the same for months. Mine has said decided for months but it was decided as deferred in early decision. I have another school where I was deferred and got an ultimate decision a few days ago - I have 2 different boxes for it now - one from the early round and the second is the final decision (accepted). Before that final decision, I had only the one box for the other school that was marked as complete and decided though I did not yet have a final decision. Also, my Duke box states ā€œEarly Decision.ā€

Congrats to the likely letter! Could you share stats? Thanks!

What does the invite to the latinix invite on 4/21 mean?

1 Like

For my daughter 11 ap courses, bc calc, national merit, 34 act one and only time,50/750 ranking, all As, robotics since 6th grade 4 bands, band president, robotics president, hispanic female eng applicant

1 Like

Deleted

1 Like

Son got deferred in ED. A little bit worried he canā€™t get in.

2 Likes