Duke Class of 2027 Official Thread

I think everyone has that…

1 Like

For F and M College, only accepted students had this line in the decision release email.

what does applicant/complete mean on slate? is it accurate for duke

does anyone know the chances of getting accepted with no interview?

1 Like

I have this line for duke but didn’t apply for FA…

2 Likes

what line are you talking about?

“If you applied for financial aid and submitted your financial aid materials on time, your award letter will also be available at that time.”

I Applied for FA and I have that statement on my email.

1 Like

i was deferred ed and have complete!

Another 2 schools we had under the “Complete” pile with “complete” or “application complete” remarks long before they released the decisions, and both ended with waitlisted.

did everyone have hthis?

1 Like

I think it’s a generic email sent to everyone

im not sure but i suppose so since it was included in the email yesterday

1 Like

Does this mean anything, I originally applied for engineering college then I swapped to arts and science. Now it is back to engineering in my portal.

1 Like

Reposting the straw poll here: What does your Duke slate say? - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

answers should be based on your slate account.

from our current sample size, i’d speculate that this doesnt have anything to do with getting in since my application was ass + no interview and I got “applicant + complete.” Also the proportion looks way off. Maybe it has something to do with decisions being uploaded.

I wouldn’t go off of Slate. I feel it’s inaccurate. My daughters Slate account has two that are “in progress” that we have received decisions for. One in progress where we should receive a decision for tomorrow. And two marked complete where we have already received the decision for and the other (Duke) which we will receive on Friday. I feel the only one that is most accurate in it’s progress (according to Slate) is probably Duke. It says “Current Decision” as its progress.

1 Like

well different schools use slate differently but inconsistencies between applicants of the same school could certainly indicate something.

3 Likes

if you go to the second tab can you guys see your address?

1 Like

mine is gone. wbu?

2 Likes