EA ACT Score question?

<p>Ok, so i took the ACT a couple months ago in June and got a 27 without writing portion. I decided to take the ACT again in september but unfortunately, my score actualy dropped! (26) :( The next ACT test date is october 27th and early action deadline is November 1st. I Have no idea how this would workout, like can i send my scores later? Or do i have to send my ACT score no matter what ? Im really worried about this as EA deadline is in about a month. And one more question, since in my first test that i took i got a 27 didn't take the writing but in the second test that i took i actually took it, how does that workout as well? Can i send my writing score apart from the whole test score or do i have to send the whole composite score?</p>

<p>It is probably best to contact Admissions directly to get the correct answers to your questions. They may say that they will consider the Oct 27 test scores since it is before the EA deadline. Depends if they specify “tested” by Nov 1 or “scores received” by Nov 1. As I recall, Miami does not accept the ACT without writing. </p>

<p>When you submit a score through ACT, they send all the scores for that testing date to the college you select. Unfortunately, you can’t just select one component of the composite score for that date.</p>