ED Colorado College anyone?

<p>Has anyone received a letter yet from CC? We live in CA and haven't heard yet.</p>

<p>We are in MA. One ED applicant from my son's school got an acceptance envelope delivered yesterday but several others (including us) haven't heard anything yet. The admissions office says they mailed all the decisions at the same time. VERY frustrating having to wait, knowing that some of the letters have already arrived</p>

<p>I wonder if this is bad news? I think they told me they sent the acceptances on Saturday and the rejection letters Monday.</p>

<p>Did someone from the admissions office tell you this? I called there today and spoke to them and was told that ALL the decisions were all mailed at the same time. She also said that they have been getting quite a few calls from people telling them that applicants from the same schools were not hearing at the same time.</p>

<p>Yes--I called Monday morning, but the admissions officer I spoke with seemed unsure about telling me that they were staggered intentionally. He did say some were mailed Saturday, some Monday.</p>

<p>Strange - the woman I spoke to was very emphatic. She said ALL the decisions - acceptances and rejections were mailed together. Now I don't know what to think! Your news makes me MUCH more worried.</p>

<p>As a dad of a Colorado College soph who is extremely happy at CC, I wish all of good luck and hope you get accepted.</p>

<p>Yes, I remember well the anxiety of the wait. Looking forward to hearing good news from you soon.</p>

<p>Hasn't anyone heard this year?</p>

<p>My son learned today that he got in. He's very, very happy and excited.</p>

<p>And congratulations again!</p>

<p>I got my letter yesterday, I'm in under ED! :3</p>