Elon Fellows and Scholars Notifications

Does anybody know when the notifications for the Scholars Programs will be released? We applied for the Data Analytics Scholars and the Innovation Scholars program and wondering when they will let us know about the decisions.

Their website says early February so hopefully soon. Mine has heard about the Fellows interview, but also applied for data analytics scholar.

One thing about Elon is their staff is extremely nice and helpful. If you really want the date you can contact Admissions.

1 Like

We received a notification that it is today Feb 10th

2 Likes

Has anyone been notified?

yes, my son’s acorn account was updated last night.

2 Likes

Has anyone else been notified, specifically for Data Analytics?

Mine only heard about Honors Fellows. Didn’t hear either way about Data Analytics Scholars.

1 Like

My son accepted as an Innovation Scholar. He heard last weekend. Was very, very excited!

3 Likes

My son received his invite approx two weeks ago. Interviews take place next weekend, March 3-4.

Hi. My son was accepted as an Innovation Scholar as well. We should connect them!

1 Like

Anyone have an intel on the Honors notifications? The website still has a blank notification date. With most other decisions out, including merit award notifications, I feel like Elon may fall out of the top spot simply because my son is getting excited about other schools for which he has a full picture. The longer Elon waits, the harder it will be for the excitement to return for them.

2 Likes

I’ve seen by April 1. So should be soon!

Yes, at Fellows Weekend they said notification by 4/1.

Decisions just posted now in Acorn account! Business Fellows over here!

3 Likes

Congratulations! Dd received Honors Fellows. I don’t see it in the financial aid section of the website. Do you see it updated there? Maybe it takes them some time to update it.

Congrats! No, it’s not updated in FA, and I am certain it takes time for that to be updated.

Very sad in our house, my daughter is on the alternate list for honors fellows. Fingers crossed. The extra merit really would have been nice.

1 Like

So what are the chances for an alternate Business Fellow to make it as Fellow? I imagine not many people turn down the opportunity.

Last year, there were too many business fellow accepted – more than expected said “yes” to the offer. I do NOT have any facts, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they lowered the number of “first round” acceptances this year and put more on the alternate list. If interested, make sure your student reaches out to the program to state continued interest!

1 Like