Elon University Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Elon University offers both Early Decision and Early Action for freshman admissions.

This year, the Early Decision (ED) deadline for Elon University is November 1.

All ED1 applications should receive an admissions decision by December 1. Last year, Elon University admitted 329 of the 374 applicants who applied early decision. The acceptance rate was 87.97%.

The Early Action (EA) deadline for Fall 2022 admission at Elon University is November 1.

All early action applicants should receive an admissions decision by December 20. Last year, Elon University admitted 5,322 of the 7,320 applicants who applied Early Action. The acceptance rate was 72.7%. For more information visit the Elon University page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Elon University applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Elon University? Why Elon University? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Elon University topics visit the elon-university tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Elon University Early Decision?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

One of my D’s friends was admitted ED yesterday. Congrats new Phoenixes!

5 Likes

My daughter was admitted ED on Wednesday. Very exciting!

3 Likes

Any thoughts on when EA decisions will be released?

2 Likes

Same question!

1 Like

Their website says Dec. 20. I follow them on Instagram and haven’t seen any different information.

1 Like

Their website indicated Dec 20 last year also, but EA decisions came out on Dec 17 (a Thurs) @4pm. My guess is something similar this year - either next Thurs, Dec 16 or Fri, Dec 17.

1 Like

That would be great. Hope it does come early.

1 Like

Me, too!

1 Like

It seems to me that last year people knew a couple of days ahead at time that decisions would be released 12/17 (instead of 12/20, as applicants were originally told). Anyone have any idea how they got the heads up notifications would be early??

I haven’t heard anything. I complete my application at the end of September and everything was submitted by 10/1. Anxiously awaiting a decision.

I emailed admissions and this is what they said :

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

Call admission office just now and they confirmed EA results will definitely be released this evening around 4 or 5 pm. Good luck to all!

8 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

This is exciting

Thank you!