EMERGENCY How do I list this class!?!

<p>Ok guys, about to submit my UC app but I have an emergency. This year I’m currently taking Finite/Discrete Math (Finite is 1st semester, discrete is 2nd semester) and it is a weighted course at my school. It is not an AP and it is not an honors, it is simply weighted. I am enrolled at my local community college for this class but it is given at our school. So I am not sure how to list this course on my UC app as it is a weighted class and taught at my school but I am also enrolled at the community college for it. The grades show up on my school transcript. Any help would be greatly appreciated!</p>

<p>ASAP!!</p>

<p>Thank you!!</p>

<p>Since the class is taught from a community colllege, you have to “add” your community college to the schools you’ve attended and just list the class for 12th grade.</p>

<p>I think.</p>

<p>Yea I was thinking I add the community college and list the class as “CL” but I’m not sure if they weight CL classes…is there anyway to insure they weight the class? Also, when I list them under my community college, I do finite and discrete as two seperate classes but is there a way for me to say I’m taking discrete second semester and not first?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>