Emerson February on campus auditions

<p>I am auditioning at Emerson this weekend, weather permitting, can anyone comment on how they went. I saw some critical comments of Emerson on the Chicago Unifieds thread and wants to see if anyone had same experiences on campus. </p>

<p>I wrote an audition day review after my S auditioned Early Action on campus back in December (seems like years ago!): <a href=“2013/2014 Audition day review - #98 by maMTma - Musical Theater Major - College Confidential Forums”>2013/2014 Audition day review - #98 by maMTma - Musical Theater Major - College Confidential Forums; </p>

<p>I saw the Chicago Unifieds comments as well, but they did not reflect my S’ experience at all. Everyone was very welcoming and made all the auditioners very comfortable. In fact, he was so happy his first audition was at Emerson because it gave him a lot of confidence going forward into the rest of this grueling audition season. BAL in Boston; hope you make it…and hope we do, too, as we’re trying to fly back there tomorrow!</p>

<p>A belated thanks for the response. The audition was great. Everyone was welcoming and it was very well run. Also dodged the snow storm. Good luck to your son. </p>