Engineering programs

<p>How are the Engineering programs(the one that linked with other varsities) conducted</p>

<p>you spend 3 years at geneseo, then 2 years at an engineering school, and you graduate with a ba from geneseo and a bs (or some kind of engineering degree) from the other school. If you look on geneseo's website you can find out the specifics.</p>

<p>how popular is this program...</p>

<p>(are you also into it???)</p>

<p>I'm not in it. My brother was thinking of doing it his freshman year but ended up majoring in physics. I understand it's not too popular because people generally don't want to leave before their senior year. </p>

<p>I know Columbia has a 4-2 program, which seems pretty redudant, since its just adding two more expensive years to undergrad, but I think they may have a guaranteed 4-2 masters which would be worth it for engineering. </p>

<p>Your best bet is to search around the sites of the different schools offering the programs. On Geneseo's website there is a class bulletin that should tell you about the 3-2 schools, and then just search their sites.</p>