Exam Books

I am about to go into my Junior year and I have registered for the IB program at my high school. I have done multiple APs previously and I usually by the Princeton Review or Barron’s review books in the beginning of the year to help me as the year goes on. However, I have seen that there are not really any IB Review Books besides the actual IB textbooks. Should I just buy AP books to help me through out the year? For example, I am taking IB Chemistry, should I buy a Princeton Review AP Chemistry book?

Do not use AP books for IB exams, most of them cover completely different concepts. The exams are also completely different. AP has multiple choice while IB is completely free-response.
Barron’s has a few review books for IB Biology and Chemistry. Oxford has good review books for most of the subjects as well.

Thank you so much for the advice. I was just wondering, were the oxford books you were talking about called study guides? I briefly went through Amazon and saw them for most of the classes. If there is a better way, please just let me know. Thank you!

Yes, they’re the Oxford study guides.