Fall 2011 Applicants - Any Decisions Yet?

<p>I’m starting to become very worried I submitted all of my stuff on time for regular decision (in November) and still haven’t heard back… My status changed to the app being reviewed by a counselor almost a month ago this is making me really anxious… :/</p>

<p>If you didn’t have everything (test scores, application and fee, rec letters, transcript) in on November 1st or earlier, you may not hear until just after March 15th.</p>

<p>I applied RD in December and will probably attend if I don’t get into my state flagship.</p>

<p>Ok well that’s reassuring I’ll stop worrying so much and just wait it out.</p>

<p>applied on january 28th…accepted today :)</p>

<p>^^^^</p>

<p>All my stuff was received on Jan. 28th and I’m STILL waiting :(</p>

<p>So jealous…</p>

<p>everything received on the 27th… rejected today</p>

<p>Just got this message on SOAR: </p>

<p>“You are unable to make a reservation at this time because your admission’s record is incomplete. Freshmen must submit their enrollment deposit and transfer students/international students must submit their enrollment confirmation form to admissions to be eligible to make a SOAR reservation. At this time you have not completed this required step. It can take up to two weeks for admissions to process deposits and confirmation forms…”</p>

<p>Does that mean it could be acceptance? Seems like it is with the message, can anyone clarify? </p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>@whatislove
I am sorry to hear about your decision. I hope you will get accepted to UMich. I was postponed here and am expecting an answer soon.</p>

<p>Thanks bro.
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting it. People with lower stats in my school got in last year. I guess it was just because of an increase in the number of applications…</p>

<p>Crownofthesea: I got the same message the day before I was officially accepted so I’m pretty sure you’re in!</p>

<p>@what is love. I’m sorry. That’s so dumb. What are your stats?</p>

<p>Ya I have what crownofthesea has and then I read on the app status that it is “being reviewed by one of our admissions counselors, check back blah blah blah” so @sproosepti does that mean that I’ll get my decision tomorrow?</p>

<p>Would love to know when postponed applicants will be hearing?</p>

<p>Is there any way to check the student center to see if my mid year grades got there or do I have to call??</p>

<p>Admissions told me this week that they will start reviewing the postponed students later this month and decisions will be out no later than March 15th. Waiting is torture!</p>

<p>As far as checking to see if materials arrived, on your status page, there is a link that says “status details” Click on that and it tells you when they received the various items</p>

<p>Has the university started giving out decisions to international students? I am an international and ALL my reports, scores, transcripts etc. were received by the office on ** December 12th **. Since then the status has been:</p>

<p>* We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status. *</p>

<p>The status details page marks ‘received’ in front of all the requirements.</p>

<p>So can any int’l applicant here tell me if he/she has been given a decision?</p>

<p>@compscifan:</p>

<p>I am an intl. from India and i received a decision just 2 days ago. Don’t worry dude and you should really here soon! Wish you all the very best. By the way, what are your stats for admission into UW-Madison?</p>

<p>Got in today! Was my second choice school for the longest time but I have such a ridiculously good financial deal if I go to another school (plus I didn’t apply for scholys here) that I can’t go :(</p>

<p>Congrats Bdangle. Did you got really got in today or did you check your status today?</p>