Fall 2011 Applicants - Any Decisions Yet?

<p>ACCEPTED!</p>

<p>Out of State (California)
Female
White
3.3 UW/3.55 W 4 AP courses and all honors for others
2150 SAT with 750 and 750 on two SAT subject tests
Good essays
Athlete</p>

<p>wiscoplease: As an athlete, you will be provided with piles of clothing, including a winter coat. (Shorts, t-shirts, sweatpants, sweatshirts, team warm-up suit, equipment bag - all in combinations of red, white and black). </p>

<p>Is your sport swimming?</p>

<p>That’s exciting! Nope, rowing.</p>

<p>Congrats–open weight or lites?</p>

<p>Rowing in Wisconsin? Season is shorter here. I wonder if you can take up cross country ski as part-time sports/hobby…:). Enjoy!</p>

<p>I applied RD and was just accepted to Madison!</p>

<p>Stats:
ACT: 33
SAT: 2010 (Math - 610, CR - 670, Writing - 730)
Unweighted GPA: 3.7
Weighted GPA: 4.3
Class rank: 9/205 (top 5%)

<p>I haven’t actually gotten a decision letter OR email, but have gotten multiple emails from them that begin with “Congratulations on your admission to UW Madison!” regarding housing or financial aid.</p>

<p>Congrats to those who got in!</p>

<p>ACCEPTED </p>

<p>OOS (DE)
32 ACT
3.875 GPA UW
10/240 Class Rank</p>

<p>ACCEPTED </p>

<p>OOS (DE)
32 ACT
3.875 GPA UW
10/240 Class Rank</p>

<p>lightweight =)</p>

<p>kXc-UW has one of the oldest and most storied rowing teams in the uS. Beautiful new boathouse has indoor practice tanks plus they go to warmer areas to row over winter and spring breaks. The LW women have been national champs several times recently and are a force.</p>

<p>Wow, learn something new everyday! That is very interesting…</p>

<p>[2009-10</a> Interactive Women’s Rowing Guide](<a href=“http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/605b40a7#/605b40a7/1]2009-10”>http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/605b40a7#/605b40a7/1)</p>

<p>postponed with a 3.6 unweighted, 29 ACT, tons of extracurriculars and the hardest schedule possible. I was a little disappointed but honestly wasn’t surprised looking at all of the competition to attend this year. I just sent my mid-year grades and I’m hoping for the best! I’ve also been accepted to U of M - Twin cities but I’d much rather be a badger :slight_smile: Just crossing my fingers and waiting (not so) patiently until March I guess…</p>

<p>Does anyone know when postponed students will hear final decision??</p>

<p>3/15 or shortly after I think.</p>

<p>my status changed last monday, any idea when i should hear back?</p>

<p>Admission counselor told me yesterday that a decision on postponed students
will be made no later than March 15th, possibly earlier.</p>

<p>Got in with a 3.3 UW and a 31 ACT today. Being Hispanic and from Texas probably helped…</p>

<p>sproosepti- are you going to attend?</p>

<p>sproosepti were you a EA postponed student?</p>