Fall 2013 Transfer Thread - Engineering Edition

<p>@Lexxiconn Check your Transfer Audit report in the Howdy portal, it should have the decision they made</p>

<p>Drexel21 it has the old report from march. I was given spring review. I know by the major change I didn’t get into PETE. I’m in the geoscience college now. Either way I’m going to Tech.</p>

<p>So can anyone tell me the cost of 15 credits hours at Tech or/and A&M?</p>

<p>TAMU has a flat-rate tuition policy…if you take between 12-18 hours per semester…it will cost around $4652 for the college of engineering</p>

<p>At tech its about $7,517 for 24 credit hours, so about $9242 if you take 15 credits both semester</p>

<p>Thanks to both.</p>

<p>Any updates for PETE OR other engineering majors?</p>

<p>Got an email today about financial aid. To go check student portal financial aid. Got awards pell grant. Still on step 4 on AIS</p>

<p>That’s a good sign. Lexx</p>

<p>Go accepted into college of geosciences. The 7 month wait is over for an answer.</p>

<p>^Are you still going to Tech?</p>

<p>Congrats Lexxi!</p>

<p>Thanx. Yeah I will still be going to Tech.</p>

<p>So is there a stats page to see how many applied & got accepted? or gpa average that got in… etc?</p>

<p>This thread has suddenly been silent for a while. For those hoping to transfer into engineering for fall '13 who have received notification of a decision, do you mind sharing the outcomes? Thanks!</p>

<p>Accepted to second choice major. Nuclear Engineering, GPA 3.39 over 56 hours.</p>

<p>Congratulations! Any petr applicants still waiting?</p>