Film/Tv/Digital Media

<p>Hey, I applied to TCU for fall 2012 (hoping I hear soon) and was wondering if anyone hear had info on the film program at TCU. I have career aspirations to go into film production so want my college experience to give me classes in all aspects of production, writing, etc. I've read the classes offered on the website but I still can't quite tell if there is enough courses to get sufficient training. And yet, half of filmmakers never went to college, so maybe I am over thinking it. Opinions? Thank you so much!!!</p>

<p>*here lol.</p>

<p>The FTDM School at TCU is amazing. There is a lot of opportunity for hands-on work. That is the beauty of TCU. Small classes and terrific professor to student ratio. I know some TCU alumn have worked on great projects in L.A. For example an alumn just produced the trailer for Johnny Depp’s new movie, Dark Shadows. It actually airs on The Ellen Show today. :wink: Another alumn works on the CW’s the Ringer. And another alumn just sold a stage show to Warner Music! Lots of success coming out of the Film, Television and Digital Media School!</p>

<p>Thanks so much for the information! Sadly, I was wait listed at TCU :(…after reading your post though it seems like a great program, have to wait and see about all my admissions.</p>

<p>^^^Bump^^^</p>