Fordham class of 2025 EA

Accepted at Rose Hill
4.65 W/ 4.0 UW
33 ACT
Courses: 10 APS/ 11 Honors (only electives were non honors)

• took 6 exams so far (4 & 5 on all of them)
    ECs: Cancer internship w/ publication; Hefty Speech and Debate; there’s more but idrc
    Awards: Jefferson Scholarship Nomination; Governor’s School for Humanities Recipient for VA; National African American Scholar; AP Scholar w/ Distinction; Governor’s Health Science Academy

Full Tuition Scholarship!

2 Likes

Is it only accepted or deferred?
Does anyone get rejected EA?

I wish you the best of luck. Be proud of yourself you have worked super hard.

That is what I was hoping for, but you know maybe I can get in later. I just hope that doesn’t take away my chance at that award.

I called and was told that scholarship/financial info will be provided on February 1st. Is it possible that only those who applied ED were giving the scholarship info now?

Son just got an honors invite through his email.

1 Like

Your stats are so good- I bet they deferred you bc they don’t think you will go there! Seriously.

Got into the Global Business Honors Program!!! Super excited :smiley:

6 Likes

My daughter was accepted at Rose Hill. No
Merit offers yet.
Her stats:
ACT 33
Unweighted GPA 3.8, Weighted 4.3
AP scholar
National Merit Commended Scholar
Heavy involvement in theatre and show choir
She was guaranteed housing all 4 years- we live in Illinois.

4 Likes

I am curious. What does a GPA “low Weighted/ high Unweighted” mean? Means most course are easy 4.0 course? Thanks.

Really? Was hoping to get some merit aid since we don’t qualify for FA. Loyola Chicago offered him scholarship with EA acceptance.

2 Likes

thank you…that is really comforting to hear. My heart sank when I saw I was deferred.

1 Like

amazing! Thank you for calling!!!

2 Likes

Which school within Fordham was he accepted to?

He applied to Fordham College at Lincoln Center for Natural Science. His acceptance only mentions he was accepted to Lincoln Center.

DS21 accepted into Gabelli with full tuition Recognition Scholarship. Big decision to make!

4.33 w gpa/ 4.0 u gpa
34 ACT
National Merit Semifinalist

4 Likes

Yes, hoping for that as well, but they did say to expect that information on February 1st…

2 Likes

My D applied EA and received Dean’s scholarship.

I think they ran out of time and have more coming. There are a lot of worthy students above who didn’t get awards.

3 Likes

Son was accepted Rose Hill EA w Deans Scholarship

35 ACT
NHRP scholar
Valedictorian
Excellent ECs with national recognition

We can’t make it work financially w/o the full tuition scholarship which we had hoped for with NHRP and his stats.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if you’ve already been accepted if its possible to change campuses ?