Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

They came in 20K higher than pretty much all DD’s acceptances so far including an OOS university. We had to write them off immediately.

1 Like

Anyone have any idea when regular decisions will be announced this year? It looks like last year it was Friday, 3/13.

1 Like

Fordham asked for additonal Financial aid items from us, Friday, so it is getting close.

1 Like

I think it will be right at April 1st. I mean, they are even still taking applications right now.

Same here. Two forms regarding untaxed income that they wanted completed and turned in.

One of ours was unfortunately an asset clarification

I notice the website also said with late applications they cannot guarantee an April 1st decision.

1 Like

Has anyone heard from the BFA Dance/ Alvin Ailey program? The site says after March 1st.

On the application portal, it says the priority performance notification date is now April 1. We had to provide a lot of FA documentation to them last week and our financial aid portal is all updated now with “accepted” documentation. There was nothing there 2 weeks ago. I don’t expect my DD will be accepted into Alvin Ailey, they only watched 70% of her video 1 time. But I think it is a good sign she will maybe accepted for psychology. We will see. Financially, they are a long shot.

1 Like

No we have not heard either. The last time we heard from them was after sending the 2nd round audition video (regarding the Ailey /Fordham Audition)

2 Likes

anyone have updates on decision date? i got an email saying that they will be “releasing admission decisions in the coming days”

2 Likes

yeah I saw that too. do we think they’re just referring to April 1 or are they actually releasing earlier?

2 Likes

yeah i’m not sure, seeing that April 1st would considered to me as weeks away (3 weeks) instead of days I was thinking maybe earlier because of the wording

5 Likes

Yeah I feel like it might come out next week, if it was gonna be April 1st they would of said I’m the email since that’s the advertised date, so by coming days I would assume that implies imminent decisions

Last year they released on Friday, 3/13 at 3:11pm

1 Like

so are we thinking we will hear tomorow???

I agree… the wording of the email feels like it will be sooner than April 1st

Why do colleges always send cryptic email, lol can’t they just be straight up for once

3 Likes

IKR> but you know they like to cover themselves incase something crazy happens!!

this ^ if they say “By” April 1, and they can’t get them out until April 1, they are being truthful. I am on my 3rd college kid… 9.9 x/10, the “By” date is just that, and decisions have arrived before.