Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

It is today (3/12) between 3 and 4

Is it confirmed somewhere. My DD is priority performance, and they did ask for additional financial aid documents a few weeks ago.

Is this for Fordham Performance? My son is waiting for results too. His aid is unfortunately still screwed up but I don’t think that affects artistic decisions. At least that’s what they told us.

it was not publicly confirmed but that is what fordham told my school. I didn’t apply for financial aid so I am not sure if that has anything to do with it. But yes this is for priority performance

1 Like

yes it is for priority performance

1 Like

Do you know if we get results from the Ailey School and results from Fordham for the BFA or is it a combined result.
Also … if not accepted to Fordham, do applicants have to apply for the 3year Certificate Ailey program or are you automatically considered…

im sorry I didn’t apply to either of those schools so I really am not sure!

In the past you had to be accepted to both independently. You could have been accepted to Ailey and not Fordham and visa versa. Not sure if that still holds true.

2-3 hours left

Today would be awesome! The not knowing is adding to the anxiety of an already challenging year.

2 Likes

Most likely today. Last year, 2020, decisions were released on Friday, March 13.
The year prior to that, 2019, decisions were released on Friday, March 15.
In 2018, decisions were released on Friday, March 16.

2 Likes

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2460755/fordham-decisions

1 Like

How can we switch it to a different college?

Wait are they coming out only for priority today?

does anyone know how it will show up if we got deferred EA and we already have a “status update”? will it show up as an additional update or will the last one disappear and a new one will show up?

is this confirmed?

I think RD is coming out today too, maybe not just priority

Has anyone got an email yet?

nope

i don’t think decisions are being released till april 1 regardless of priority or rd at least based on their undergrad admissions website