free universities in Germany

do any of you know or have any friends that have information on this?

Likely you can google. Do you speak fluent German or enough for academic classes?

I don’t. I heard there were some in English but the German ones are better.

How would you live in Germany if you don’t know how to speak one?

Your posting history suggests that you’re already in college. Are you looking for a German university for a semester abroad or a graduate degree? Both are doable entirely in English. However, you wouldn’t be able to complete an entire undergraduate degree in English because introductory courses are almost always taught in German.

Masters in Germany are only free if you’re continuing from a bachelors taught there. PhDs are generally free, but actually most US universities will be free for PhDs if you get a TA or RA job.

I’m planning on transferring (undergrad). I think its too late for me to attempt to go to Germany now. I was interested but then someone told me the university’s that teach in English aren’t good or the degree isnt like a U.S bachelor’s, vague, I know.I was curious

Nonsense. Most public universities teach some of their courses in English, for several reasons. One is that they want to hire (research) faculty that don’t speak German. Another that they want to help their students learn how to communicate in their field in English.

True. Bachelor’s degrees in Europe are entirely focused on your major. Everything you’ve taken for general education would be useless and the credits wouldn’t transfer.