Full IB vs Double Science *Urgent*

<p>I'm a high student faced with a problem. I can either take full IB and get the diploma or skip philo and double science and receive the IB courses certificate. Here are the two possible junior year schedules:</p>

<p>FULL IB:
IB Business Management SL w/ test
IB Biology HL (Got 5 on AP Bio as freshman)
AP Calculus BC w/ AP test
Philosophy
English 3 IBSL
APUSH
Spanish 3 IBSL</p>

<p>PARTIAL IB w/ DOUBLE SCIENCE
IB Business Management SL w/ test
IB Biology HL (Got 5 on AP Bio as freshman)
AP Calculus BC w/ AP test
AP Physics (Haven't decided which one) w/ AP test
English 3 IBSL
APUSH w/ AP test
Spanish 3 IBSL</p>

<p>SENIOR YEAR
APES w/ AP test
AP Statistics (With IBHL and AP test)
AP Physics (Haven't decided which one) w/ AP test
English 4 IBHL/AP Lit (Same Class) w/ AP and IB test
AP Gov/Econ (going to take tests for both this year)
Spanish 4 AP/IBHL (Same Class)
Free period vs TOK (Partial would have free period, full would have TOK)</p>

<p>I know that the full IB looks better on college apps when compared to particle courses certificate. Also, I know that CAS and the EE also are beneficial.
I am aiming for Harvard dual concentration (biochem/economics) (aim high LOL).
I am hoping to be involved at state level of some organizations, as well as continuing my own non-profit.
Current Orgs:
FBLA (hoping to receive section level office)
CASC (hoping to receive state level office)
Will be applying for internships (possible Stanford, DaVita, UCi)</p>

<p>Why class course is better in the complete context.</p>

<p>If you got a 5 on the AP biology test, why are you taking IB biology…? To colleges, the difference is minimal. Can you take IBHL/AP chemistry or IBHL/AP physics instead?</p>

<p>Does Full IB in USA work differently from international IB? From my experience, Full IB is basically 3 IB HL and 3 IB SL subjects, with TOK, CAS and EE.</p>

<p>I’m assuming you have:</p>

<p>IB Business Management SL
IB Biology HL
IB English HL
IB Spanish HL</p>

<p>Well…are there 2 more IB subjects? You need one in Mathematics and another in either the Arts or another science/humanities, in which case you could probably opt for IB Physics HL etc.</p>

<p>IB Mathematics SL is too easy, while HL is dreadfully hard. You need to write the equivalent of a University 1st year Math Major paper as one of the projects (IA).</p>

<p>I would recommend changing Business Management to Economics. Business Management is an easy subject.</p>