Geneseo VS small private school

<p>Alright so with only a handful of days left to make my college decision, I'm completely torn between SUNY Geneseo and Wheaton College, a much smaller private school. Wheaton gave me a great financial package, so financially it is almost the same as SUNY and would leave me in debt. However, Wheaton is extremely small (like less than 1600 undergrads), and the town it's located in makes Geneseo look like a sizable city (if that's possible). Wheaton is a great small private school with small classes, individually focused, etc, so half of me is screaming to take the price bargain and just go there. However I come from NYC, so there is another half of me that wants a slightly bigger college with a more vibrant life, which Geneseo seems to offer. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated, I'm still completely torn with only a few days left to decide.</p>

<p>Which Wheaton?</p>

<p>I’m a little confused. They are around the same price? </p>

<p>Does one school have better opportunities in your major?</p>

<p>Wheaton College in Massachusetts. Wheaton’s tuition is normally 57,000 a year, but their generous financial package I got brought it down to 22,000 (not much more than geneseo). I’m not sure what I want to major in, but I’ve heard both schools have great options for freshmen who are undecided.</p>