George Washington University Fall 2019 transfers

didn’t get in. doesn’t make sense because i was accepted last year as a freshman so idk what the reason for rejecting me was. this is why they took so long for my decision. Lol. If they weren’t gonna accept me they should’ve given me my rejection long before.

it’s okay i might apply again for spring and see

I got my decision letter at 10:36am PST and I got rejected but it’s okay lmaooo bc I got in to UCLA and USC, congrats to everyone that got in tho!! I know you guys worked hard for it!

I also think that amount of transfer admitted is lower bc they probably created more room for freshmans and by replying super late.

Is there a Facebook group for transfers set up yet?

@Miniman1673 Deposit deadline is on July 10, 2019, for 800$

I was rejected but I’m going to UMD with scholarship so I don’t really mind. RIP internship connections though.

I was rejected. Had a 3.6 GPA and was president of a club and I’m currently interning somewhere. Was in PTK and NSCS. I’m a bit surprised but it’s fine. Goodluck guys!

still haven’t heard back… super weird lol

I got in!!! SO HAPPY. My letter was sent at 1:06 pm as well. Did anyone accepted receive their financial aid package yet?

I got it!!! I wasn’t expecting a decision today so I’m thrilled! No financial aid info yet on the portal hopefully that is updated soon.

Accepted, but financial documents are still in review. Did anyone else get their financial aid package yet?

@drlough I didn’t get mine either. I called and they said that we should see them between tomorrow and Tuesday.

Did anyone get their financial aid info yet?

@Miniman1673 thanks for the info; nope i did not.

@drlough Thanks. I am a little nervous about the deadline for acceptance being 2 weeks away with no information on cost. I am coming from California so it’s a big move in a short period of time.

Im replying late but I got accepted. Did anyone else’s portal say they hadn’t received the financial aid documents? I had sent them in so im not sure if that’s what you all are experiencing. Unless they hit me with a loooot of aid im going to UMD.

@yikestm When I called the office, they notified me that, for some reaosn, my SSN wasn’t on file. I would call Admissions to see if that was the case or if something else may be wrong with the processing of your financial aid documents.

Yo i got accepted and was wondering if anyone is looking for roomies or if anyone knows about a facebook group or anything

Hi, I’m a little late to the game but I was accepted into the School of Public Health. They also told me they were missing some financial aid documents from me which is strange cause my home university said they received everything. I feel like they did not give us enough time to figure everything out.