Georgia Tech Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Nope. i am not seeing any pay now button

The stamps semi finalists most likely have them enabled.

1 Like

My daughter just got email of acceptance with mention that she is a semi finalist for Stamps and Gold. The email states that other applicants will be notified on 29 Jan

19 Likes

only on Bursar webpage

Congratulations!

Those getting their acceptance today, can you share your first and second major choice? Thank you.

does result out? My son is still in school.

Sounds like just Stamps finalists. Not very many. Rest will find out noon on Jan 29.

1 Like

Stamps finalist – auto applied during the application time? Thanks

Yes, it was selected from all applications.

1 Like

Congratulations to ~300 semifinalists out ~30,000 applicants. Good luck to all.

3 Likes

Yes, All Early Action applications.

OOS Son accepted! Email says Semifinalist notified were 173 out of more than 25,000 applicants.

14 Likes

Yay! Congratulations!

Congratulations to all those who got in! Well deserved. :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

Did you all get the email at noon EST or are the emails coming out in waves?

2 Likes

I would love to know also. Is it possible to still get an email? Or have they all been sent out already?

We are in NY- my daughter got her email a little after noon local time

5 Likes

I was named a Stamps semifinalist too!

Would it be a bad idea to update MIT (deferred) that I was a Stamps semifinalist for Gtech? They require deferred students to fill out an update form.

7 Likes

I also got in and was named a Stamps semifinalist! Very exciting after my deferral from my early school!!

14 Likes

Congratulations @StariMost!

My opinion regarding your question: I would not mention this to MIT. They might read it as you’re more interested in/more likely to go to GTech.

If you qualified as a Stamps semifinalist it means you have very high stats and GTech thinks you’re a great fit for them based on your essay. The first part (stats) MIT knows already and the second part isn’t something that helps your case at MIT.

So I don’t see any benefit of mentioning this achievement to them.

1 Like