Gettysburg Class of 2025--Regular Release Decision Date: Mar 15

Students applying ED2 & RD at Gettysburg

ED2 deadline is 15 Jan, any ed2 applicants?

RD but materials have been in since November. Any sense of when acceptances will start?

RD decisions will be mid-march.

International applicant here applying RD!

Did you all interview?

I’m interviewing near the end of Jan

Daughter applied RD in November but switched it to ED2 last week. Already had interview with admissions and a playing lesson with one of the music professors (although not a music major)

Did she interview?

Yes back in November

Awesome. I’m an international student, and I love Gettysburg… Aid is what worries me a lot. Not sure if they meet full demonstrated need for intl students?

Does anyone have any info about the interviews? Do they ask you questions or is it more of an opportunity for you to get to know the school?

Most of my interview was me being asked questions, and the last 5 minutes or so were for my questions.
Some of my questions lead on to conversations about life at Gettysburg and what’s on offer.

Just received an email that decisions will be out March 16 @ 5pm. Good luck!

1 Like

Yep, I got that one too! Good luck to you as well :smile:

1 Like

Has anyone gotten something on their status telling them to reply to the offer of admission yet? If so, can you please let me know because I didn’t get that yet. I know decisions come out at 2 pm Pacific time today. I just want to get in to Gettysburg. Also, can you please update me when you get a decision?

Nope
Did not get anything
But my self reported scores table disappeared
Did it happen to you all?

All it has on mine is my application checklist. I feel confident I will get accepted. But thanks for telling me this. I hope you get some good news.

I am rooting for you
Thank you so much

You are so welcome. Do you know anyone who saw the reply to offer of admission function on the application portal? If so, just let me know.