Good nursing programs in New Jersey?

<p>Hi first of all I live in Pennsylvania, and attend a community college here. This is the beggining of my sophomore year. My mind has been set on moving to New Jersey for schooling, because I believe it can provide more opportunities for me, as well as more diversity. I want a school that is well known for its nursing program, as well as not TOO expensive when it comes to tuition out of state & other fees. If I attend a college, I will be in charge of myself financially since I doubt my parents will offer to help, and i will most likely stay in a dorm. Here is some information about me:</p>

<p>Highschool GPA - 3.2
SAT Score (Total) 1390
College GPA - 4.0
Current number of credits - 37
I'll be applying to colleges during the spring so I can start attending schools during the Fall of 2013. By that time I'll have 50 or so credits. </p>

<p>With that being said, what do you think are some good college options for me?</p>

<p>Some states require that you live in a state for a year before you are eligible for in-state college admissions and in-state tuition. Depending upon your age, your official residency may depend upon your parent’s place of residence. You might want to check the rules for each state. </p>

<p>In other words, it may be beneficial to stay in PA and attend a PA college. You may also find that it is easiest to transfer all of your PA. community college credits if you stay in PA., because there are many agreements for streamlined acceptance of credits.</p>

<p>Also, if you are eligible for a PHEAA college grant from PA. as a PA. resident, it cannot be used to attend a college located in New Jersey.</p>