gpa/sat schools to get in

<p>Hi I am on my naviance account, ad the scores for sat and gpa are very low. </p>

<p>It says a 2.43 gpa
849 out of 1600
1400 out of 2400 is this true?</p>

<p>I don’t understand what you are trying to say (or ask).
Are you saying that accepted applicants to Colorado College, from your high school, had an average gpa of 2.43 and average SAT scores of 849/1600 & 1400/2400?</p>

<p>That GPA and those scores would be far below the medians for students attending Colorado College in recent years.</p>

<p>No I am looking into the college, Im going to be a senior and I looked on naviance to see the average gpa and sat score and it was low so I was wondering if the information is accurate or it’s different. If it’s diffrent what are the right averages? thank you</p>

<p>peacelovemusic14, I am also confused by your post. I do not know what a naviance account is, but if you are suggesting that the numbers you quoted are the average SAT/GPA of admitted students at Colorado College I think you are misinformed. The Princeton Review, US News and World Reports or even this site would give you more accurate numbers. You can also check the Colorado College website for the profile of the class of 2012. The overall admission rate was 26% (ED 41%, EA 41%, RD 17%). Mid 50% SAT 1900- 2150 (out of 2400) or 1280- 1430 (out of 1600). It is unlikely a student could get into their State University with an average 425 on each of the SAT Math and Cr and a 2.43 gpa, let alone a liberal arts college like Colorado College.</p>

<p>naviance is a web-based system that manages information related to the college application process. One of the features is a “scattergram” display that plots the SAT and GPA of accepted, rejected, and wait-listed applicants from a subscribing high school to various colleges. So the “stats” of all recent applicants from that high school to a selected college show up as color-coded dots on a graph (green for accepted, red for rejected, etc.)</p>

<p>If only a very small number of students applied to Colorado College from your school, or if the data was entered incorrectly, you might get a biased or incorrect view of your chances. Colorado College is very selective; a high percentage (25%?) of students admitted this year were in the top 1% of their high school classes.</p>