GW Admission Decision

Hi guys!
I was wondering how GW sends out their admissions decisions? I applied ED so it will be coming late December and I want to be prepared. I know they have their portal, which isn’t very user friendly, and their decision comes on there but where? Also, do they send an email too or something in the mail?

Thanks!

The portal and/or email will be your first notification. When it gets closer to decision time you’ll notice other applicants checking several times a day and posting in their respective thread (EDI, EDII, RD). It’ll be nerve-racking, but try to relax.

Same I’m so nervous already even though its not even December yet. What does late Decemeber mean? I heard that it comes out around December 18th? Does anyone know a ball park date or something else?

@amyliu29 “Late December” is intentionally ambiguous. There are a lot of things happening behind the scene at Admissions so it’s not possible for them to nail-down a firm date. Every year this comes up and every year applicants have to be told to be patient and all you can do is check the portal daily once you get into that broad timeframe. For “late December” I’d start checking the 16th daily on the portal, and possibly call the Admissions office every Friday morning.

Do you remember when they released the decisions for you? :slight_smile:

Class of 2020 found out on December 19. That was two years ago in 2015. Not sure about last year!

I looked back on Instagram and it was the 19th last year as well.