GWU ED 1 Class of 2025?

It is frustrating that they aren’t doing financial aid until now… let us know if it changes its status before 5pm tmrw

1 Like

Okay now it says “requirement satisfied” I’m literally terrified.

I’m on Gweb. where should It say the status of the financial aid?

I wonder if it goes from “received, ready for review” to “requirement satisfied” to “approved.”

That’s what mine says

How did you guys set up your PIN for GWeb? I got my GW ID in an email a while ago but idk what the pin is

it is ur birthday MMDDYY

nvm got it. mine says “requirement satisfied”

1 Like

Does everyones say requirement satisfied? Maybe that means they are finally ready to release decisions…tmrw maybe

and happy early bday to you!!

I thought yours said “approved?”

sorry, wrong word choice. mine also says requirement satisfied

Oh okay and no need to be sorry!

the “Student Non-Tax Filers Statement” was just put under “requirement satisfied” as of today. so maybe this means they are finishing everything up.

1 Like

do we have to submit those requirements before decisions are out? those aren’t due until the beginning of the semester, right?

yeah I wouldn’t worry about it. i’m sure they’ll send additional info about it once the decisions come out.

1 Like

I just submitted my fafsa info yesterday. I called and they said we have until March to do it

2 Likes

I think it would be best to submit them now rather than waiting for the beginning of the semester.

2 Likes

the earlier you submit it the more money you are likely to get

2 Likes

I’ve got the fafsa and css down but they want one more lil thing in the Gweb but I’m scared that it’ll affect the decisions haha