Happy Mardi Gras to you people

<p>you can order king cakes to be delivered by mail (or UPS or whatever) from the new orleans bakeries lie haydel’s, gambino’s and randazzo’s. probably others, as well.</p>

<p>i hear they have them at publix.</p>

<p>The French House is sponsoring a free Fat Tuesday celebration tonight @7 complete with food and prizes! <a href=“Announcements for 7/22/2010 - The Crimson White”>Announcements for 7/22/2010 - The Crimson White;

<p>I’m not sure they are shipping king cakes after today. Perhaps to out-of-towners, but locally you cannot get one after Fat Tuesday.</p>

<p>My favorite Mardi Gras memory of recent years… A couple of years ago, the LSU marching band led the Rex parade for the first time in its 140 year history. The crowd went bananas. It was amazing seeing and hearing the Golden Band from Tiger Land coming up St. Charles Avenue.</p>

<p>yeah, i didn’t know if they shipped king cakes after today, but i guess she can do it today, if she wants. :)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>You should have bought it and bedazzled it. They had king cakes at the Whole Foods in Deerfield, too; you could still get one!</p>

<p>^^^ Ooooh. Crunchy.</p>