Harvard Admissions Fall 2022

Maybe only the people who got in, get the email ?

Havenā€™t gotten an email.

Doesnā€™t make sense though.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not true. Last year my daughter got accepted RD and didnt get any ā€œheads upā€ email. Just the date that was communicated - and then on the app portal at the designated date and time.

2 Likes

nope

I was wondering, does Harvard offer an interview to deferred (international) applicants?

In some cases, yes. I know someone (from Germany) who was deferred a few years back, got an interview during RD and got into Harvard coā€™22.

Iā€™ve seen an international student who has received an interview (quite rare for those folks!!)
have an extension to their URL for the application portal, it was #admitted-students-website.

You can manually type that in at the end of your portal link after the status update thing and it would still work.

However itā€™s peculiar in that they didnā€™t have to manually type that in, it showed up on its own.

Hence, anyone else- specifically, internationals?

1 Like

Anyone elseā€™s mailing address just a comma lmao

Nope, mineā€™s my full address. Thatā€™s funny though

I laughed out loud when I saw it, Iā€™m not gonna lie

Uh-oh

Oh no, portal astrology time

Portal astrology bad. Laugh at funny address

3 Likes

It seems so. The comma was under the third Address column. Itā€™s also the second column titled ā€œMailing Addressā€. Do you have this mysterious comma too?

No I donā€™t, my full address is displayed

What do you mean the 3rd address column? I only have 2 sections

Lol why do you have so many addresses

1 Like

Everyone has thisā€¦ Inspect element and search ā€œadmitā€. You can even click on the website. Means nothing.