Harvard Admissions Fall 2022

Ooop just tried
Hope nothing will happen

Iā€™m sure itā€™s fine. I mean what if someone just googled ā€œharvard log inā€ and thatā€™s what they found and clicked, and they didnā€™t see it said ā€œadmitted studentsā€? Or maybe in that scenario, the person is simply dumb. I donā€™t think that can really count as hacking. There are far worse things that have happened and have been deemed hacking, this is very minor

2 Likes

Ah thankss

Decision day is today?

I think tomorrow

1 Like

March 31, 7pm EST

No please letā€™s not do that

Hello! just wanted to say that lol

1 Like

i know people were using portal astrology for withdraw application and all that. i dont know what it means, but i can tell you that

1 Like

oops my text got cut off. i can tell u that this morning, i had withdraw my application available and i just checked and i no longer have the button available. anyone know what this means?

i dont have it either

Mine is gone also, I assume it means nothing.

1 Like

Yeah same here it probs nothing though

Mineā€™s gone, I swear I just had it an hour - 2 hours ago, so must be a recent development.

mineā€™s gone too, got hopes for a second, but I donā€™t think it really means anything

Mineā€™s gone. Highly, highly doubt it means anything.

Mineā€™s gone tooā€¦

We had a withdraw button this morning, but it is now gone as well. Is there anyone here that still has the withdraw button?

mine is gone too, i assume because weā€™re a little more than 24 hours out from decisions they donā€™t want anyone messing up decisions.

Mine withdraw button is gone too within the last hour. Bad sign. Someone still has it?