Harvard Admissions Fall 2022

Gone…If they reject you there is no need to withdraw.
Then again, it may just be how the website is formatted for uploading the status update.

Is everyone still able to self report test scores?

1 Like

Yes, I can

Yes

my withdraw button is gone too, but i highly doubt it means anything. decisions come in a little over 24 hours and they’ve probably just started inputting decisions (or however it works)

Mine’s gone too. Unless someone still has it, doubt it means much.

2 Likes

It just means that they are stopping the ability to withdraw. They are busy loading the letters for tomorrow into the system. Same thing happens every year.

3 Likes

I noticed something with Profile> Update Financial Information section. I remember I could change my financial aid status from Yes to No using a link. It’s not there anymore. Not sure what to make of it. Anyone noticed this?

Sorry I cant remember how it used to be… but I cant change anything now too if that helps

1 Like

I think I’m going to throw up lol

4 Likes

I’ve wondered about this one thing. When I read this thread it said that international students who get an interview are supposedly being considered seriously for admission. I am an international student from Jordan and if anyone checked the website Jordan is one of two countries with applicant intitaied interviews. As in I contact Jordanian Alumni asking for it. I did ask for one, and they told me they a have a very large number of applicants this year and will reach out to me, they did so three weeks later and I did the interview. Does anyone think that means anything lol? Holding on with both hands and feet to the idea of an acceptance

Is the December status update still on the portal for candidates deferred to the regular round?

Still there, wbu?

Yes still there

1 Like

I know my Daughter chances are very slim but i want to wish you all the very best for today! everyone will go where they are supposed to be and will have amazing time!

18 Likes

I’m a Harvard alum and am involved with my local Harvard Club somewhere in a large US city. It’s not just Jordan that has had a very large number of applicants this year: EVERYWHERE has had a very large number of applicants. As such, it is has been very hard— beacuse of the sheer applicant numbers and the small number of interview volunteers-- for us to interview every applicant.

As such, being offered an interview is definitely a GOOD thing.

Of course, most of students who receive interviews will still not be accepted. But I think it’s a positive thing that you had an interview.

Good luck to everyone tonight!

12 Likes

So some people still have their withydraw buttons? And it means nothing ?

I read on another thread that it means an acceptance but who knows

but does not having it mean rejection?Anyone with likely letters here ? Could you check?

Nope. No one has their withdraw buttons anymore. This goes for all Ivy Leagues (barring Yale as of now.)

1 Like