Harvard Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

that’s when you try to legit break into their system I think. But when you are making yourself sick by reading into harmless little ink spots on the portal, you slowly start to kill yourself mentally, and by the time when the official decisions are released you are LONG DEAD GONE already.

Guys, I think we should stop stressing. Decisions have most likely been finalised or will be finalised in the next day or so. It has been long past the date where one can change the materials submitted and it is what it is.

3 Likes

Does it work for you?

2 Likes

i cannot but for what it’s worth i remember during rea this was a topic being talked about but it ended up fruitless as they had it set so that u cudnt access it till 7:01 that day

1 Like

So can u log in normally or just when you add the spaces?

I read that as an international student applicant receiving no interview from Harvard means automatic rejection? Thoughts?

Can anyone login to that link? I’d assume they wouldn’t allow it until 7:01pm EDT, but portal mistakes have occasionally worked in the past… (looking at you, Stanford and Berkeley!)

I still have the withdrawal button on my portal. Does everyone still have theirs too?

Yup. I do have it.

Quote from reddit about the link:

“Pretty sure that’s just a part of their website and I don’t think it’s unique to admitted students. I also just took a peak at the released Harvard files and there was a portion mentioning that “[Decision] Files should only be moved to final decision bins on Decision Day by the Slate team. Prior to Decision Day, files should remain in Working Decision bins”. Sounds like nothing will be given away until decision day so we’ve gotta push through the month!!”

1 Like

Harvard didn’t offer interviews for many countries this year, so that doesn’t sound correct.

1 Like

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck!!

2 Likes

does harvard defer a lot of kids in REA? Or is that kinda rare? I was deferred so I’m just curious

About 80% deferred this cycle. Harvard Admits Record Low 7.4% of Early Action Applicants to the Class of 2025 | News | The Harvard Crimson

2 Likes

I haven’t been on here in a while. I don’t believe any of the Voodoo about figuring out accepted/rejected before the date. Unless a school purposely leaves a trail of bread crumbs for people to find—LOL! I seriously doubt it, although it seems like great fun.

As far as interviews, I got an interview request within a week of submitting Harvard REA— I was deferred. I was the absolute first applicant my interviewer ever interviewed—she was new to the alumni interviewer role. She lives in my city. The interview was 30 minutes and she was very nice, but mostly talked about her experiences and didn’t focus on me so much.

The interviewers don’t all follow the same procedures or rules. With that much variability, there’s no WAY any school could rely on interviews as a consistent or reliable source for making decisions.

IMHO I think interviews are meant to keep applicants on the hook.

Oh…and I recommend the series Kingdom on Netflix. The Korean Zombie show…not the MMA fighter show. It’s Lit.

4 Likes

I agree… Kingdom is LIT

This year it deferred about 80% who applied. Went and looked at previous years and saw it was a pretty high percentage as well.

Not to add any anxiety but do you guys still have your “Update Address” option on the portal?

Please, we do not need an admission, just need a waitlist to boost up confidence… :joy:

3 Likes

yes? i don’t think any portal changes will happen until the day of though